Not just yet

26/04/2013


Last week's warmer temperatures had me all hot and bothered. 
As is the British way, I spend a whole lot of time bemoaning the cold but when the sun actually emerges from hibernation, my pasty legs and I are perplexed by what to wear. My style consists of layering one dark garment over another, which doesn't a happy bed partner for the heat make.

So if you're reading this summer, please stay away a little longer while I wrap my head around you and squeeze all the remaining novelty out of my current uniform of khaki jacket, faux fur stole and heavy-duty black boots. 


Urban Outfitters jacket - Topshop wet look leggings and boots - Monki shirt - H&M stole


Urban Outfitters jacket - Topshop dress - Zara bag - Tesco boots - H&M stole


Urban Outfitters jacket - Primark cardigan, leggings and t-shirt - H&M stole and bag - Topshop boots

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Little Window All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger